If you ask me to choose between sweet or savory I will choose savory 99.8% of the time … I guess I’m just a salty person! When I do want something sweet these muffins are my go-to. They’re dairy free, gluten free, have no added sugar and are delicious AF.
I make these in my blender because I love the smooth texture and I hate washing bowls.
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1/4 Cup almond butter
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Blend or mix all the ingredients together
- Pour into greased or lined muffin tin
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean